Dr. Eirini Eleni Tsiropoulou
Follow me on ResearchGate
Honors, Awards, & Scholarships
- NSF CRII Award: NeTS: Real-life modeling for EFficient RESource management in Heterogeneous multi-user systems - REFRESH, July 2019 (PI) .
- 2018-2019 Junior Faculty Teaching Excellence Award, School of Engineering, University of New Mexico.
- N²Women Chair organizing the N²Women workshop at the 20th IEEE International Symposium on a World of Wireless,
Mobile and Multimedia Networks (WoWMoM) 2019, Washington DC, USA.
- N²Women: Rising Stars in Networking and Communications Award, 2017.
- Susan Frazier Postdoctoral Researcher Travel Award by Institute for Systems Research, Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering,
University of Maryland, College Park, May 2017.
- Best Paper Award in the 7th International Conference on Ad Hoc Networks (LNCS) Sprigner (ADHOCNETS
2015) for the paper: E.E. Tsiropoulou, I. Ziras and S. Papavassiliou, "Service Differentiation and Resource
Allocation in SC-FDMA Wireless Networks through User-Centric Distributed Non-Cooperative Multilateral
Bargainings," September 2015.
- Best Paper Award in the IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC 2012) for
the paper: E.E. Tsiropoulou, P. Vamvakas, and S. Papavassiliou, "Energy Efficient Uplink Joint Resource
Allocation Non-cooperative Game with Pricing," April 2012.
- Student Conference Travel Grant, (IWCMC 2009), Organization: National Technical University of Athens, June 2009.
- Annual Award from the Greek State Scholarships Foundation, Awarded to the top student of the dept. of
Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE), National Technical University of Athens, Greece, 2007-2008.
- Awards of Excellence in High School, 12 in total, from the Ministry of Education, 1998-2003.