Dr. Eirini Eleni Tsiropoulou
Follow me on ResearchGate
Research & Development Experience and Project Funding
- NSF CRII: NeTS: Real-life modeling for EFficient RESource management in Heterogeneous multi-user systems - REFRESH, July 2019 - June 2021 (PI) Information about the project can be found here.
- Title: "PROTECT: Prospect-theoretic Economic-driven Demand Response Management" Funding organization: NM EPSCoR State Office. May 2020 - October 2021 (PI) .
- Title: "Cyber Security for Smart Grid Networks" Funding organization: Sandia National Laboratories. August 2020 - September 2021 (PI) .
- Title: "Development of the heliostat focusing and canting enhancement technique" Funding organization:
Sandia National Laboratories. May 2019 - May 2020 (PI) .
- NSF Travel Grant to attend 2018 NSF Smart and Connected Communities (S&CC) Aspiring PI Workshop, Kansas City, MO.
- Title: "Redefining resource AllocaTION in Advanced wireLess systEms (RATIONALE)" Funding organization: University of New Mexico
Women in STEM Faculty Development Fund. June 2018 - June 2019 (PI) .
- Title: "HEterogeneous wireLEss Network Utility Maximixation (HELENiUM)" Funding organization:
RAC Grant Awards. March 2018- May 2019 (PI) .
- Title: "Personalized Documentary Creation based on Automatically Annotated Content" Funding organization:
EU. 2015-2017 (Co-Investigator) .
- Title: "Multimedia Content Annotations for Rapid Exploitation in Multi-Screen Environments ". Funding
organization: EU. 2015-2016 (Co-Investigator) .
- Title: "Foundations of Advanced Networking by means of Network Utility Maximization (FAN-of-NUM) ".
This research is co-financed by the European Union (European Social Fund) and Hellenic national funds
through the Operational Program "Education and Lifelong Learning" (2012-2015) (Co-Investigator) .
- Title: " 3DTV Content Search (3DTVS)". Funding organization: EU, Seventh Framework Programme (FP7)
- Title: "Design and evaluation of autonomic mechanisms for supporting user Quality of Experience (QoE)"
Funding organization: VELTI S.A. Duration: 11/2009-05/2011.
- Title: "Exposing the features in IP version six protocols that can be exploited for the purposes of designing
/building autonomic networks and services (EFIPSANS)". Funding organization: Information Society
Technologies, EU, Seventh Framework Programme (FP7). Duration: 01/2008-03/2011.